Popularity of the Korean language in Russia is high. According to our translation agency it amounts to about 5% of the total number of translations.
The position of Korean editor/proofreader involves:
- proofreading in Korean;
- spell-, grammar- and style-checking;
- text adaptation for Korean-speaking readers.
Requirements for a candidate:
- linguistic, philological education;
- operational experience in editing and /or proofreading;
- experience in translations and texts editing.
Proficiency in Russian language is desirable, but not obligatory.
Please forward your CV to the editor-in-chief of the translation agency: email@example.com